Concrete Driveways Advantages
There are several benefits to mounting a concrete driveway:
Durability: Concrete is a really sturdy product and also can last for 30 years or more with correct upkeep. It is immune to cracking, fading, and discoloration, making it a lasting choice for a driveway.
Low Maintenance: Concrete driveways need very little upkeep. They can be easily cleaned up with a mop or power washer, as well as they are resistant to staining from oil and other spills.
Customization: Concrete driveways can be tailored with different coatings, colors, as well as patterns to match the visual of the home. This enables home owners to create a unique driveway.
Value: Concrete driveways can include value to a home. They are a high-grade and long-lasting enhancement that can increase the general worth of the property.
Eco-friendly: Concrete driveways can be made with recycled products, making them an environmentally-friendly option. Furthermore, concrete driveways do not need the use of deicing chemicals, which can be unsafe to the setting.
As the leading local driveway installer in the business, our highly skilled experts will provide you with the driveway of your dreams.
Similar to sidewalk and walkway installations, this specific job requires more than just pouring the concrete and spreading it out. When it comes to installing a concrete driveway, there is much more that goes into the entire process. In fact, there are more steps than you might realize. First, the driveway area will need to be cleared from any concrete that is currently there. Once this has been done, the specific area has to be framed and compacted so that the concrete can settle evenly. The last step is to apply the actual concrete and concrete finishing.
Because we specialize in concrete installations, our experts have you covered every step of the way.
Concrete Driveways vs Asphalt Driveways
There are several reasons why you may want to replace your asphalt driveway with a concrete one. Some reasons include:
- Durability: Concrete driveways are generally more durable than asphalt driveways. They can last for 30 to 40 years, or even longer with proper maintenance, while an asphalt driveway typically lasts for 20 to 30 years.
- Low maintenance: A concrete driveway requires less maintenance than an asphalt driveway. It does not need to be resealed or repaved, and it is not as susceptible to cracking or potholes.
- Weather resistance: Concrete is more resistant to extreme temperatures and weather conditions, such as heavy rain and snow, than asphalt.
- Aesthetics: A concrete driveway can give your home a more modern and clean look. With stamped or stained concrete, you can even have various patterns and colors to match your house design
- Environmentally friendly: Concrete has a lower environmental impact than asphalt during production, and is also a more porous material thus making it pervious, which means it's more friendly for water runoff and groundwater replenishment.
However, it's important to note that the cost for concrete driveways is often more expensive than asphalt driveways, but as you can see, the benefits are worth it over the long-term.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US...
The whole team was easy to work with. They helped us figure out the best layout. We were grateful to have someone who clearly knew what they were doing to give us the patio that we envisioned. We would highly recommend Arturo and his team to everyone!
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Excellent job. Very professional. Knowledgeable of business. Repaired Front stairs and walkway. I was very pleased with my stairs and walkway. Would highly recommend.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐